- How hard can it be to dial a phone number correctly the first time?
- How hard can it be to put things back where they came from?
- How hard can it be to get places on time?
- How hard can it be to back out of a short, straight driveway?
- How hard can it be to get the spelling right on a blog?
If you're me, the answer is: pretty darn hard.
I do have redeeming qualities.
Your "how hard can it be?" list won't be the same as mine, but I bet you do have one. And you do have a "redeeming qualities" list, too.
We're working on it, one "how hard can it be" at a time. Many things have become easy.
Now that Angela is back in town, maybe the spelling errors won't be as blatant as they were when she was unavailable. Plus I am planning for us to work out a way to "mistake-proof" the blog moving forward. It needs to be a simple, user-friendly system that honors my nature and doesn't crush the joy of my writing.
Now, how hard can it be for us to find the time to get such a system in place?