THE PERFECT WORDS TO SAY IT RIGHT & GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT
Being Clear, Kind and Direct Can Get You What You Want in Life.
Have You EVER been in a situation where you knew you should say something, but…you didn’t have the right words to say it? We all have. That's why this book has sold over 300,000 copies worldwide. Get phrases to say what you need to say.
Here's What You Get!
- Immediate access to the entire manuscript
- Searchable CD with the book - Find the perfect phrase fast!
- Questions and answers - See how PowerPhrases apply to daily life.
- A 3-Step Process for saying “no.” - Get control of your life.
- Exit lines - Gracefully get out of sticky situations.
- The CASE formula - A four-step process to manage conflict.
- 8 Steps to create your own PowerPhrases - The tools to speak powerfully.
- Communication survey - Discover your own communication style & how to speak to people with different styles.
- PowerPhrases Quick Reference Guide - Go directly to the phrases you need.
- Success stories - Read how others have applied PowerPhrases!
- Hundreds of carefully crafted phrases - Words that have been proven to work
- If you'd like to be able to say what you mean and mean what you say without being mean when you say it, this book for you.
PowerPhrases! is a Winner.
Wow! I loved this book. I recommend this book to anyone needing to communicate more effectively (and don't we all need that). PowerPhrases! is packed with powerful ways to communicate effectively. Meryl Runion has captured the essence of honest, respectful communication. Her book is full of ideas on how to say just the right thing in tough situations. Need to manage your boss? Need to resolve a conflict but save - and even enhance - the relationship? Need to negotiate for what you want? I found all of this and more inside this book. It is easy to read, clear and full of real life examples. Thank you! This is just what I needed. I have already recommended this book to several people from Customer Service Representatives through Vice Presidents. --Dawn Roth